Friday, August 24, 2012

Black Woman Investigated Over Racist Rant On City Bus

COLORED FOLKS MUST BE SEEN AND BE HEARD...NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE!



London Metropolitan Police are investigating a video uploaded to YouTube of a Black woman using racially abusive language towards White passengers on a city bus, the Daily Mail reports.

The video titled “Racist black woman on London bus” was uploaded on Aug. 17 and has more than 16,600 views. It shows a middle-aged, unidentified Black woman directing racist commentary about how, in her mind, Whites want to be like Blacks.

There are some excerpts of her two and a half minute rant below:

She begins the tirade of abuse by shouting: ‘I’m so glad. I’m born black and I’ll die black. I was born African and I’ll f****** die African.’

The foul-mouthed woman then goes on to tell the passengers: ‘The only reason I was born in this country is because you f****** people brought my people here.’

‘My parents are f****** African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f****** African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people, I tell you.’

Wearing a black leather jacket and grey T-shirt, she continues her rant by saying: ‘I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f****** go with your people and I’ll go with mine.

‘The whole lot of you are programmed, f****** puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud.’

She then spits on the floor and picks up her phone and can be heard describing those around her as “f****** doughnuts and puppets on the bus.’

‘I’m black and proud’, she added.

The woman, who could face prosecution, then becomes increasingly more aggressive, stating: ‘They all want to be f***ing black, they all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black.’

She then turns her attention to another passenger and asks ‘Am I lying, am I lying?’ Answering the question with: ‘No I aint f****** lying.’

The woman repeatedly gets up and down during the video as she hurls the abuse while astonished onlookers try to ignore her.

She finally finishes her rant by complaining about the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, and states that ‘the same f****** diamond she has in her head, my people suffered for that.

‘Free speech. I hate white people. I can’t stand none of you.’

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duchess

Anonymous said...

Gee, yet another loudmouth, ignorant, welfare-recipient breeder sow biting the very hand that feeds her worthless ass.

This one just happens to be in England though. Bloody 'ell!

Anonymous said...

Typical shine..By the way I hate coons jigs,spooks n negroes!!

Anonymous said...

Guess what bitch? Us white people can't stand you fucking niggers!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if England has free speech or not, but no one should be investigated for non- violent hating. I would also like her to know the feeling is mutual.I hate her whole race of freeloading savages.Have a nice day(:

Anonymous said...

The best thing about this is no white person got up to hit this bitch cause they know why stand to this alley rats level. Great job white folks show these animals your not ignorant like them!

Anonymous said...

Free speech. We hate you right back even more and don't want you genetic mutations of a failed fuck up race anywhere near us.

Anonymous said...

Good for you dumb nigger cunt, we don't give a flying fuck about your life story and your ass wouldn't last 5 minutes in the glorious muddahland Apefrica.

Honkie Redemption said...

How cerebral. She makes valid points. It's my epiphany. I want to be a Negro.

On second thought, perhaps she should be made into bars of soap.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the bus drivers in England are just as worthless as they are here. Just keep driving the bus and act like nothing is happening. At least stop the bus and let people get off so they don't have to listen to this crap. Maybe even call the police?

john said...

NB

old retired guy

Anonymous said...

So, the English brought her people there to England? From Jamaica? I'm not sure I follow her logic.

Was the queen at the farmers market in Kingston when she found a great deal on future ignorant welfare breeders?

Imagine sneaking them through your carry on luggage, good thing there was no TSA!

Anonymous said...

It's called inimidation. The coloreds know you won't say shit. Get some balls. Knock the cunt in the mouth, visible by the huge blue gummed nigger lips. Holla!

Anonymous said...

Fuck England and fuck this worthless welfare nigger sow bitch. I wish somebody would have given her a hard right cross and knocked that nigger outta her CAT4 chimpout.

Anonymous said...

Save up, bitch. Get that one way ticket back to Africa. Nobody wants you in London either. Why be miserable? Go back to eek and ook in the jungle where you belong.

Anonymous said...

I say good for her. She was obviously intoxicated and it appeared most of the Caucasian riders ignored her ranting.

Boy, if she visited this site she would truly be mad. I only wish she had said more about the FreeMasons.

"leftisthebest"

Anonymous said...

I thought Moochell was in Wisconsin ?

Anonymous said...

"Looks like the bus drivers in England are just as worthless as they are here. Just keep driving the bus and act like nothing is happening."

Most CTA drivers are worthless. On one of those tandem buses there was a hobo stinking the whole bus up with urnie. Bus driver didn't give a shit. Maybe he was used to that smell. F the CTA and their union!

Anonymous said...

obviously didn't take her daily meds.

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful and well spoken!

Anonymous said...


‘Free speech. I hate white people. I can’t stand none of you.’

Free speech.I hate niggers.I can't stand none of you.

Anonymous said...

Nothin will happen. It's open season on Whites. Better get ready for the Real Hell if you're White. It's coming if obama gets re-elected. You will not have a voice or a say-so in ANYthing, ever, again.

Anonymous said...

This is the type of free speech that we profess to allow in this country. If both whites and blacks could be open and honest with each other in this way, we could offer them free boat rides back to Africa. Even Africans wouldn't put up with the nonsense that these self-proclaimed victims spew. Africans would quickly kill all of them and the world would be a better place.

Anonymous said...

VERY Sexually Frustrated.

Anonymous said...

The UK is now a 3rd world shithole thanks to immigration whites are now less than 50% of the population. They just let the dregs of Africa & Muslim countries walk right in and destroy it. You reap what you sow. Fools!

Anonymous said...

Time for an intense wood shampoo followed up with a cleansing and refreshing wood mouthwash.

I Voted For Obama said...

She should come here do I can make sure she votes for Obama.

Mississippi Madman said...

yet if you slit this apes throat and do society a solid YOU are the bad guy...I just dont get it.

Anonymous said...

looks like the proud product of the Chicago Public School "System"

Anonymous said...

imagine a white said that.......

Anonymous said...

Bring back Jim Crow days.

Anonymous said...

you can BET not one damn thing will happen to that crack head nigger.


Oh for that boon to be in the USA...Got me this new rifle I need to sight in....

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just wana give her an open hand to the throat? Now that's entertainment.

Anonymous said...

To
I Voted For Obama said...
She should come here do I can make sure she votes for Obama.

August 24, 2012 3:43 PM



She probably already did

Anonymous said...

Gee, they are just like us ! We just hate 'em ... quietely.

Anonymous said...

I just love these Bone Head Nigras with the British accent.

Anonymous said...

go drink your nehi and shut the fuck up!!!

Anonymous said...

Average colored just spewing out the teachings of jesse jackson.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if England has free speech or not, but no one should be investigated for non- violent hating. I would also like her to know the feeling is mutual.I hate her whole race of freeloading savages.Have a nice day(:

August 24, 2012 10:29 AM

England does not have free speech. Hence the 1st amendment. They have a "living" constitution based on "common law". No politician is gonna give you free speech within the framework of an established government. Free speech is born of revolution.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Brits should hire the IRA to take care of their nigger problem.Sikle cell dosen't work fast enough.

Anonymous said...

Better speaker than bro jesse!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I hate all you niggers bitch! I hate every last one of you stinking, loud, fat, disgusting, welfare collecting, section 8 lazy, non working, nasty ass disease ridden, baby popping w/ multiple criminal daddy's who rape, rob, and murder! You fucking filthy skanks! I HATE YOU!

Anonymous said...

It's good to know the feelings are mutual.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.