Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Back to Back Peterson News Stories - Drew Peterson trial gets heated as prosecutor, judge spar

Will County States Attorney James Glasgow, "I am tired of being treated like a little sissy bitch! I am taking off my suit and putting on my gloves! It's time for me to fight back!!!! Nobody man handles me unless I am paying a young well hung Jamaica boy to do that to me...." and print it!

PHOTO: Will County States Attorney is dressed for the Drew Peterson traial battle!

In a day that focused mostly on the original investigation into Kathleen Savio’s death, the Drew Peterson trial heated up Wednesday afternoon in a testy exchange over a potential key ruling on hearsay testimony.

After an Illinois State Police investigator left the witness stand, prosecutors prepared to call Kristin Anderson to testify.

Anderson, a friend of Savio, testified in 2010 that Savio told her she started sleeping with a kitchen knife tucked under her mattress in 2003 so she could defend herself if attacked by Peterson.

“It was protection,” Anderson testified in 2010. “She indicated to me if Drew was going to come after her, she was going to fight -- she was going to be prepared to fight.”

But before her testimony could begin, the two sides argued over whether her statements should be allowed. Peterson defense attorney Steven Greenberg said a previous judge handling the Peterson case, Stephen White, had found them unreliable.

Burmila cited that ruling, causing prosecutors to protest, somewhat loudly, that an appellate court decision should overrule it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck the Peterson trial....show the original picture of the broad in the boxing ring!!!

Anonymous said...

what a way to spoil a good picture.



you suck.

Aldo Raine said...

I would still fuck him if he had that body. I'd just hit it doggy style so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

DING

Anonymous said...

rail road peterson hes no good anyway

Anonymous said...

nice body

Anonymous said...

Oh FFS... That image is so wrong

Mixed messages galore!

Anonymous said...

Here is where that nice carrying bag for our helmet would come in handy.

I Voted For Obama said...

Jim Glasgow voted for Obama, then asked him if his boxing outfit made his ass look fat.

Anonymous said...

Stacy please come home !! All is forgiven & we miss your white trash ass !!!

Aldo Raine said...

As (almost) always, good work IVFO.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

ah now we have two cock suckers bloging you guys give each other reach arounds when your at home?

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.

I Voted For Obama said...

Aldo, will you be my BFF?