Wednesday, August 08, 2012

A correction: To receive a text messages when new posts are posted on Det. Shavedlongcock News

To receive a text message on your cell phone each time a new post is posted to Detective Shavedlongcock News please text SHAVEDLONGCOCK and send it to 40404

We originally had the wrong number posted (One too many zeros).

Each text will include the headline of the new DSLC News posting


I Voted For Obama said...

I get all the messages on my free Obama phone.

Aldo Raine said...

I almost fell for this until I realized that Shaved would share my number with The Keesing Bandit who would probably drunk sext me after downing a few too many of his famous white wine spritzers.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the correction :)

Anonymous said...

It worked as soon as I signed up, however, I haven't received a text yet for all the posts that have been up today. Doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

you suck the penis like your father boy ha? answer me bitch!

Anonymous said...


The Keesing Bandit said...

My white wine spritzers have that effect on people.

We can share more than numbers.

Now, kees me you fool!!!!