Saturday, July 21, 2012

U.S. Navy Seaman John Larimer from Crystal Lake was murdered in Colorado theater shooting

PHOTO: John Larimer of Crystal Lake was one of the people killed in the Colorado shootings. (Family photo)

The family of a Crystal Lake man who was in the Navy says he is one of the people who was killed in the Colorado shootings. In a statement, the Larimer family said that at about midnight a Navy notification team arrived at their home to tell them "our 27 year old son John was in fact one of the 12 killed at the theater in Aurora, Colorado."

7 comments:

Chuck said...

this shit makes an asshole like me wanna cry

I Voted For Obama said...

One and one and in a fair fight, my money would have been on the Seal.

Anonymous said...

How sad. We have a young man serving his country and just going out to see a movie and get taken out by some Mutant crazed dyed red haired who calls himself the Joker. And can someone please explain to me why THIS COCKSUCKER IS STILL BREATHING!

Anonymous said...

Sad.

R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

"I Voted For Obama said...

One and one and in a fair fight, my money would have been on the Seal."

Seaman, not SEAL. Petty Officer Third Class.

Makes it no less sad.

My money still would have been on Larimer in a fair scrap.

Chuck said...

John Larimer died a hero, he jumped over the seats and took a bullet intended for his girlfriend,

Anonymous said...

RIP Seaman Larimer.