Sunday, July 22, 2012

In final acts of valor, three heroes died in Aurora taking bullets for their girlfriends

'Dark Knight Rises' shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora taking bullets for their girlfriends
In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the Aurora cineplex into a shooting gallery
.
Photo: Jon Blunk (left), Alex Teves (top right) and Matt McQuinn (bottom right) used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the Aurora cineplex into a shooting gallery.

Three survivors of the Colorado movie-theater massacre escaped with minor wounds, but were left with broken hearts because their heroic boyfriends died saving them.

In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the Aurora cineplex into a shooting gallery.

Blunk’s girlfriend, Jansen Young; McQuinn’s girlfriend, Samantha Yowler; and Teves’ gal pal Amanda Lindgren made it out of the bloodbath — but they would have been killed had it not been for the loves of their lives.

“He’s a hero, and he’ll never be forgotten,” a tearful Jansen Young told the Daily News of Blunk. “Jon took a bullet for me.”

She was too distraught to speak more, but her mother called Blunk, 25, who had two young children from a previous relationship, “a gentleman.”

“He was loving, the kind of guy you want your daughter to be with, and ultimately, she’s alive because of this, because he protected her,” Shellie Young said.

She said Blunk, a security guard, had served in the Navy and had recently filled out papers to reenlist with a goal of becoming a Navy SEAL. “To her, he was a hero anyway because he wanted to serve his country,” she said of her daughter, who was left with shrapnel wounds to her side. “He said that all the time: ‘I was born to serve my country.’”

Jansen Young, 21, said Blunk took her to see Friday’s midnight premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises” to celebrate her graduation from veterinarian school. As the black-clad killer burst into the theater and unleashed tear gas and a torrent of indiscriminate gunfire, Blunk selflessly protected his girlfriend.

He pushed Jansen on the ground and under her seat, then threw his body on top of her, the mother said. “He was 6-feet-2, in incredible shape, which is why he was able to push her down under the seats of the theater,” the mother said. “He pushed her down on the floor and laid down on top of her and he died there.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-shooting-died-bullets-sweeties-article-1.1119395#ixzz21PlEeEdy

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

chumps.

Robert said...

these young men are the definition of real heroic males. It is with great sadness that I say this. My prayers are with the families and the women they saved.

Anonymous said...

@12:51

Successful TROLL is Successful

Anonymous said...

Forget shielding the female, get the damn killer. I'm not taking away from their SELFLESS ACT OF COURAGE, That it is, but maybe your life would be better sacrificed like that Beemer guy, let's roll!

Anonymous said...

ABC news said that this shooting illustrates that blacks are 8 times more likely to commit acts of heroism and hispanics are 2 times more likely than caucasians. This was the liberal presses attempt to put a racial spin on what happened less than 24 hours after the shooting.

I Voted For Obama said...

TROLL?

Anonymous said...

Thats Colorado and some of the other western states for ya,valor.

Here in the state of CUNTISM you would never see such behavior.Its all about me here in illinois the snatch state.

Imagine some libtard nigger pole smoker from Lincoln Park taking a bullet for his libtard starving artist girlfriend.HA!!

Anonymous said...

@6:59

Actually you are.

Do you expect them to run rows and rows, to attack a guy in full battle gear, with an automatic weapon? Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

That is what men do. Their courage is noted.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...

Thats Colorado and some of the other western states for ya,valor.

Here in the state of CUNTISM you would never see such behavior.Its all about me here in illinois the snatch state.

Imagine some libtard nigger pole smoker from Lincoln Park taking a bullet for his libtard starving artist girlfriend.HA!!"

I agree with your valor remark. The rest is bullshit.

I am a home owner in Lincoln Park. Where are you living at fucker? My property taxes (more then what you probably earn in a full year) and those my neighbors pay for pretty much ALL of the city's workings. No comment on all the "good" that has bought for this town from the dicks running the show in City Hall...

I like the better idea of going after the gun man (with a firearm preferably) to take him out or at least slow him down so others could escape. Let the gun man be the one to get hurt, not the women nor myself nor other men.

That said, like most normal men, I would not let harm to the women in my life. If it is a choice between taking a bullet for my mom, my girlfriend or even a lady friend of mine vs any of those women getting hurt or kill: That is no choice, that is self evident I'd put myself in the path of the gunfire.

I would not know about starving artist gals... My on and off boo is in her home of Chicago when she is not in Miami for model season or in NYC for work. She is crazy however. So is her mother too.

My current semi serious girlfriend is a bartender at a club I am sure you have been in. The old 'hired gun' extra beautiful chick.

Can't mix drinks exceptionally well (truth be known) but she always gets insane tips from chumps like you who ogle her tits and think your lame flirting will get you a number or laid and also from all the tourists who come into town to splurge and piss their money away in the big city.

I can tell you, some of us Near North siders are superficial to an extent. We can afford to be however!

I won't speak for everyone in a part of town, still:
When it comes to protecting people who are close to me, women for certain, I would and DO fight when it has to happen and would do what is necessary to keep harm from befalling on others.


Those men in the theater who took gunshots so their women can live have my eternal respect. They did not fail the test of manhood.

P.S.
If by "nigger pole smoker" you mean my putting my size 13 shoe into a Monday's ass when he is flexing or acting in an absurd manner, then what you write is accurate. If not, go rim a coon's unwashed asshole you fruitcake!

Anonymous said...

Fuck that hero shit. Let my Bimbo take a few slugs for me. BTW..Did the theater offer free passes to the victims for a future show?

Anonymous said...

You're a fucking asshole. Go fuck yourself dickhead

Anonymous said...

How sad DSLC. Was it nigger shooters? My heart goes out to them and their families. RIP

Anonymous said...

I have takin it for my boyfriends thousands of times!

Bartender Bea
(swallow)

Anonymous said...

If you know Alex Jones then you should know Mike Adams.

Must read articles!

http://www.naturalnews.com/036537_James_Holmes_Batman_shooting.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

I Voted For Obama said...

Near North Siders are superficial, and did vote for Obama.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.

Mr. SouthSide said...

"...I am a home owner in Lincoln Park..."

And you wonder why north side women are so easy. This is the competition.