Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chicago Cops Vs. Chicago Firefighters Charity Baseball Game


Charity Ballgame
One week from today:

Chicago Fire Department Bravest
vs
Chicago Police Department Finest

13th Annual Charity Baseball Classic

Wrigley Field
Sunday, August 5th, 2012
Gates open at 1:30pm
Game starts at 3:00pm

Tickets: Advance purchase $5, Day of game $10

To purchase tickets online via Paypal visit: www.thechicagofix.com

All proceeds benefit the Chicago Fire Department Gold Badge Society
and the Chicago Police Department Memorial Park.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good cause and fun

I Voted For Obama said...

Can I come?

Anonymous said...

Bravest vs Finest? Says who? Where do people attain these titles and authorizes the use of the bravest/finest?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Don't drive that day with all these city giggers driving home blind drunk.

Anonymous said...

"I remeber when I was with NYPD and I threw a no-hitter against the firemen....Then I hit for the cycle....Then I stole home....Then I made an unassisted triple-play....Then the place caught on fire and I saved everyone.....

Anonymous said...

Heard ceasefire are goin to be the umpires

Anonymous said...

I can't play, my co will not give me time off.

Go fire dept

Anonymous said...

Well, Firefighters won the Football game probably going to win the Baseball game also.

Anonymous said...

Well, Firefighters won the Football game probably going to win the Baseball game also.


Who fucking cares beyond the day of the game? Oh, I know, firemen. America's hero's.....as far as you know. Which CFD shirt are you wearing? Your own house shirt or the CFD Blackhawks one? Who gives a shit, that CFD tat on your forearm lets the world know how much of a hero you are. No need to wear the shirt, right?