Tuesday, July 03, 2012

'Buxom Bandit' Robs Gas Station In Gold Coast, Australia (VIDEO)











This might not be the breast way to get away with robbery.

Queensland cops in Australia are looking for the so-called "Buxom Bandit," who robbed a Gold Coast gas station early this morning, according to a police news release.

The blonde-haired woman wearing a low-cut top drove to the gas station with another man, according to the release. She then busted into the station, went behind the counter and threatened the clerk with a knife before making off with an unreported amount of cash, the release said.

News Nine MSN notes that the woman, who is still at large, made a couple of crucial errors that could help police track her down.

She failed to wear anything that disguised her face, which was captured on the gas station's surveillance camera.

The bandit also wore a fingerprint concealing glove on her knife-wielding hand, using her un-gloved digits to grab the cash and potentially leave other prints behind, MSN reports.

Australia's Triple M Radio DJ Mick Molloy spoke out in support of the well-endowed robber. If she's caught, Molloy promised to show up to her trial chanting, "free the Gold Coast two!"

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blonde moment... Oh well.

Nice to see crime that is NOT committed by blacks for once. Of course that meant getting the fucking news from AUSTRALIA!

Many men would let her titties rob their cocks of the spunk within! Titty fuck robber! Cum bandit!

Wise men indeed...

Anonymous said...

No prints but we can have fun matching those its!

Anonymous said...

What color hair did she have? In fact I can't remember what she was wearing. She did have pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to fuck her tits.

Mark12A said...

I'd give her a few bucks to let me play with those titties. Australia was a fuck paradise during Viet Nam. Too bad I only made it to the Phillipines.

Anonymous said...

These big-titted blondes are fucking savages. The only solution is legal segregation.

il Mustachio

Anonymous said...

I predict that this is the first time that the Reverends Al and Jesse fly in to defend a white person.

il Mustachio

Anonymous said...

Please take down this photo of my boo jacking this gas station while I waited outside in the getaway car. I am trying to maintain a low profile due to some other issues with the feds.

Thanks,
JJ Jr.

Anonymous said...

A pleasure finding this crook and doing the search.

Anonymous said...

If captured, RWOC

Anonymous said...

I will post her bail!!!

Anonymous said...

I would suspend her sentence if she completed court mandated titty fuck sessions with me.

foot fetish cop said...

Post her bail and I will suck on her toes for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Sgt wong here and I'll do the search!

Anonymous said...

"All I can remember is that I was robbed by TWO BOOBS"!

I Voted For Obama said...

Michelle would not let Obama watch the video.

Anonymous said...

Mark 12A, sorry you missed the R&R bus to Australia, but:

The Phillipines? Did the local mamas still offer to "puck you pipty times for pipty cents?" Nasty stuff there.

Mr. SouthSide said...

Bring her to Beatrice's. We could have a "boob-off" between her and "Hoots" Halloran. May the best boobs win.

Anonymous said...

Ηave you еver thought about writing аn ebook or guest authoring
on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you ԁiscuss аnd would
really like to haѵe you share somе ѕtoriеs/informatiοn.

І know my reаdeгѕ would valuе your ωoгκ.
If you are even гemοtely interested, feel free to sеnd me аn
e-mail.
Feel free to visit my site ... abstract paintings