Monday, July 02, 2012

3 Boy Scouts - Alex Regan, 17, Nick Naples, 17 and Paul Kekich, 16 - Killed in RV Wreck on their way home from Boy Scout Camp

3 Boy Scouts, toddler killed in head-on collision in Wyoming
Alex Regan, 17, Nick Naples, 17 and Paul Kekich, 16, were on their way home from summer camp when the scoutmaster who was driving them veered into oncoming traffic
Three Colorado Boy Scouts were killed Saturday when their car collided head-on with an RV.

The teenagers were travelling home from summer camp when their scoutmaster veered across the center line and smashed into a motorhome travelling in the opposite direction.

Alex Regan, 17, and Nick Naples, 17, were about to become high school seniors and Paul Kekich, 16, was due to enter his junior year at Woodland Park School in Colorado Springs.

The driver of the boys’ vehicle was also killed along with a 3-year-old toddler inside the RV, which was pulling a passenger car, authorities said.

Four additional victims were taken to hospitals in the area but the extent of their injuries was unclear.

The cause of the accident, which took place at about 10 a.m. on Highway 120 in Hot Spring County in northwestern Wyoming, remains under investigation.

Two additional vehicles bringing more Boy Scouts home from the camp were not involved in the pile-up, Denver’s Fox31 reported.

Counsellors were on hand at the teenagers’ school to help their classmates deal with the events and parents were encouraged to talk to their children about the crash.

“There are no words to express the grief that we all feel,” Jed Bowman, Woodland Park School District superintendent, said in a statement. “We will need to rely on each other for support more than ever as we cope with these tragic losses of life.”

16 comments:

Aldo Raine said...

This story should have read: "Willie Williams, Rufus Johnson and Tyrone Jackson were all killed when the two of the three lugnuts on their hooptie failed, causing a tire to come loose, causing vehicle to careen over a cliff landing on a bus full of pregnant ghetto bitches which subsequently burst Ito flame, killing all aboard the bus as well".

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

DSLC,

Thanks for posting this message. I am the Police and a Scoutmaster here in Chicago. This is tragic news, especially as My Troop prepares to leave for Camp this weekend.

I won't Monday morning QB, but will offer my prayers for all the Victims and their Families.

Again, Thanks for Posting

Anonymous said...

The good die young.

Anonymous said...

sad story

how this aldo clown thinks it's comedy is beyond me

the scumbag should get his ass kicked good

if i knew who he was, i would wait outsid ehis hoiuse
and shoot him dead

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha typical white trash fucking homo troops. Any adult who is a scout master is one because he loves butt fucking little boys. And any parent who let's their boy be in scouts only does so because they enjoy watching their son being banged in the ass. Dumb ass white people.

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS THE BOY SCOUTS.
WE WILL PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES.

Anonymous said...

this is so sad

kevin garnett said...

Learn to spell dip shit

Anonymous said...

You find humor in this, Shaved? You're losing it, bro. You're really losing it.

Det. Shaved Longcock said...

SORRY

I find no humor in 3 good kids doing the right thing and ending up dead.

I am deeply sadden for their family, friends and fellow scouts.

I posted it so other could read about this tragic loss.

So nice try blog troll.

GODSPEED

Anonymous said...

I was not the original poster but it is obvious he was typing fast and it is a typo.

Aldo Raine said...

You can find me balls-deep in your Mothers dilated asspipe. Just follow the screams and moans of pleasure spiked with a bit of pain. Hurry up, though, I'm about to bust my nut. I'll spray it down your throat just how you like it....BITCH.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

It's been over 50 years since I took the Scout Oath, " on my honor, I will do my best , to do my duty to God and my country, to obey the Scout Law, keep myself physically fit and morally straight "...don't recall the rest, but this was enough to guide me thru life.
I suppose I could have " googled " it but this is what I remember after all these years.

Anonymous said...

If this was a picture of 3 niggers you know they would have been throwing up gang signs. RIP boys

I Voted For Obama said...

Very sad.

Anonymous said...

An accident of this magnitude involving white teens almost always involves alcohol. Was the driver Irish?