Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I think prison will be a sexual playground for Brysen J. Bradberry - suspected in burglaries in suburban homes and at Metra station

Photo: Brysen J. "Deep Throater" Bradberry

A 21-year-old light in the loafers Joliet man convicted of burglarizing two Joliet homes in 2010 now faces charges alleging he stole from a New Lenox home and broke into several vehicles in the Metra parking lot.

New Lenox Police detectives said Brysen J. Bradberry of the 0-100 block of Union Street took valuables and registration information from vehicles containing garage door openers.

Detectives said they identified Bradberry as a suspect with the help of recently installed surveillance cameras at the Metra parking lot in New Lenox.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thing we putting too many black folks in jail. Jesse us right we need to educate not incarete , but these asshole just rather steal, loot , rape and plunder, this is the knowledge they get at the age of 13, Build bigger jails, bring back chain gangs!!!

Anonymous said...

if obama mixed peroxide with his sperm he would have a son that looks just like brysen.

I Voted For Obama said...

Brysen J. Bradberry voted for Obama, then asked him if dying his hair a color other that is natural to the black race is really a sign of self hate, I.E. trying not to look black.

I Voted For Obama said...

Brysen J. Bradberry voted for Obama, then asked him if dying his hair a color other that is natural to the black race is really a sign of self hate, I.E. trying not to look black.

Anonymous said...

And he was just getting ready to turn his life around.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga

The Keesing Bandit said...

He certainly makes my heart flutter. I think I am getting the vapors.

Now, kees me you fool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad his ass is locked up he can educate his ass in there and with Gods help maybe he can change his ways

Mr. SouthSide said...

Yeah---Right!