Monday, June 18, 2012

Florida woman finds homeless colored woman in 80-year-old white mother’s hospital room, ‘feeding, touching, kissing her’

Photo: Adriana Gordon, of Coral Gables, Fla., said she found a strange Newgro wildebeest next to her mother's hospital bed on Sunday kissing her and feeling her up.

A South Florida woman is fuming at a hospital after she walked into her 80-year-old mother's room on Sunday and found a homeless woman at her bedside.

"It was a lady at the room, feeding my mom, kissing her, touching her, hugging her," Adriana Gordon, of Coral Gables, told Miami TV station WSVN.

"It was some kind of food, we don't know where that came from."

Gordon said she rushed out to alert staff at Coral Gables Hospital, but no one could tell her where the woman came from.

When nurses asked who she was, the strange woman only grunted and then strolled out of the hospital, Gordon said.

"I don't know what to think, I'm confused," she said. "I'm upset, I'm really stressed because that lady can kill [my mother]."

Gordon's mother, Paulina Moya, was in the hospital having fluid drained from her stomach.

She told WSVN that the woman hugged her and kissed her, but didn't say a word.

"I thought she was someone from the hospital," Moya told the station in Spanish during an interview from her hospital bed.

Her granddaughter, Evelyn Ghitis, slammed the hospital's security, saying she saw a guard wandering the halls instead of manning the surveillance system.

"[I asked\] him, 'So who's watching the camera?' And he says, 'Nobody,' " she said.

The hospital said in a statement that it was investigating the incident and had notified police about the strange woman.

21 comments:

I Voted For Obama said...

I've paid good money to have that done to me.

Anonymous said...

Mammy?

Aldo Raine said...

I hope she at least spit on her fingers before repeatedly plunging them into the old bird's balloon knot.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

GET A LAWYER JACKPOT!!

Anonymous said...

Security guards have to make rounds sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side..The homeless woman didn't have a pillow over your mothers face.

Anonymous said...

Nobody watches the cameras.....

Anonymous said...

The babboon was "nurturing" the white woman. Typical behavior in the lesser black species.

Anonymous said...

Weird shit!

So crazy blacks are taking care of spanish speaking old women? WTF?

Anonymous said...

I woke up at a watch party and found Bartender Bea suckin me!

Joe Curtin
(Elephant Ears)

Anonymous said...

I Voted For Obama said...

I've paid good money to have that done to me.

June 18, 2012 9:12 PM
*****************
I didn't know you were Clinton...

Anonymous said...

Well they wander aimlessly like live stock and go in open gates.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.

Anonymous said...

How come we think this was a homeless colored woman and not a Federly mandated Union backed minority hire RN??

Anonymous said...

lot of weirdoes down in Florida...

Anonymous said...

If she hadn't run from the room so fast, she would have seen Aldo Raine jerking off under the bed.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...

I Voted For Obama said...

I've paid good money to have that done to me.

June 18, 2012 9:12 PM
*****************
I didn't know you were Clinton...
"

Holy shit! I am laughing so hard now. You made my day!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
How come we think this was a homeless colored woman and not a Federly mandated Union backed minority hire RN??

June
DANN GOOD POINT

noone90210 said...

Lezzies!

Mr. SouthSide said...

Adriana ought to come by Beatrice's some time. She has that cute chubby Hispanic look that works well there. Hell, bring Mom and the daughter also. A good time will be had by all.

Anonymous said...

She's Spanish, obviously, not white