TWO BIG SURPRISES HERE.... One, that the City of Chicago released these photos of black males and TWO, that the liberal pandering Chicago newspapers actually published them.
Chicago police have released surveillance photos of a group of teenagers who they say attacked a 23-year-old man after stealing his wife’s iPhone over the weekend on the Red Line subway downtown.
The couple were on the Red Line near State and Lake Streets about 10:20 p.m. Saturday when the woman dropped her iPhone and one of a group of teens on the “L” picked it up, police said.
The husband told the teen to give it back, and that’s when the group attacked him, pushing him to the ground and punching and kicking him, police said. Police previously had not clarified whether the attack took place on the "L."
In an alert releasing the photos, police did not specify how many teenagers were involved, but photos depict at least a half-dozen teens. Police did not release detailed descriptions of any of the teens, but said one of them was a girl or woman and the rest were men or boys.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY