A couple of thousand, surely over estimated including bill ayres that is the 99% group of losers.
It feels good. I remember how good I felt hen I voted for Obama. All you jerks on this blog who don't have an open mind are the destruction of this world.
fuck you commie jag offs
That poster left out some obvious proclamations, the most glaring: "We Still Live With Our Parents", "We Will Never Amount To Anything" and "We Are Hygeinically-Challenged".And a hearty " FUCK YOU" to the child molester Left Is The Best. Pictures of little boys with their heads buried deep in his rotten crotch undoubtedly exist, too. Aldo Raine
It's frightening how this generation (those born after 1990 give or take a few years) have embraced socialism and some even communism. VERY scary times - hope all my brothers in blue and red are locked and loaded. If things don't change and soon, it's gonna be anarchy out there......
what suprised me is that the unions showed up.they looked like idiots standing alongside the illegal beaners and faux-hippies.
march for the 99% of us losers
WHAT?No Missiles no tanks? no high stepping troops? No VIPS. ON THE BALCONY. above. State street? No flyby of obsolete propeller bombers?Shitty MAY DAY PARADE THIS YEAR....
I was watching CLTV this morning to get less than half the news. To be honest I have seen better newscasts in towns of 5,000 in upper Wisconsin. I do have a weird fascination with Judy Wang that being said. Judy is my Tricia Takanawa. Colonel McCormick is spinning in his grave if he watches as the idiots running the whole Tribune group have turned the news and a fair amount of content into a limp wristed liberal shit festival otehrthan John Kass. The May Day rally or protest had several shots of gumps and added it was a homosexual protest also. Now we know that gump and communism are one in the samme eally bad. Commuinism is bad and resulted in the deaths of over fifty million people between Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Castro. Gumop has killed millions in Africa as AIDS has spread like a wildfire plague from initial homosexual incidences of this killer and now is in the heterosexual community in Africa killing millions leaving millions of orphans. Andy Thayer is already saying shit about the NATO protests. At least the feds nailed five anarchists in Cleveland Ohio recently.
Vie ver you not at ze peoples parade Comrades ?
That poster forgot to add:We are the Obama voters.We are the BORING.
As Prime Minister Chamberlain quoted in 1938 when returning from a conference in Europe where they carved up Czechoslovokia to appease Hitler:"When dealing with Chancellor Hitler, one must use an open-minded approach"How did that work out?
The Occutard movement is some really dumb shit.
All the proceeds from my Guy Fawkes mask go to Warner Bros. My Che t-shirt came from Hot Topic because I am a rebel who wants communism. Communism is a great success story that has worked every where it has been tried. Meet me at the Starbucks comrade and we'll rally to destroy evil capitalism.
I call bullshit from first aim "we are workers"
If they are workers.....why are they not at work?Commie pricks.
11:54 PM, my friend, the unions don't give a shit about the members only enriching themselves. So they hope to recruit those illegal beaners and collect some more dues.
We are the students, the undocumented, the documented, the workers, illegals, the legals, and collectively, we are all the COMMIES.
I forgive all those who attacked Father P and myself. The day will come when Socialism rules the world."leftisthebest"
Funny how the symbol is a fist. Just like those on the left, fist fucking each other. If our pension had a nickel for how many times Fr. Phlamer has been on the receiving end of little fists, there would be no pension issues.
SHAVED,You gotta post a picture of the dumb bitch that brought her minor child to a tanning salon, in Jersey.Holy f***, never seen such a hideous beast as is Patricia Krentcil.
99% of these occupy/protest/mayday/i hate corporations/i love tyranny people are morons..the other 1% probably wack off to obama's photo on a daily basis.
Anonymous said...I forgive all those who attacked Father P and myself. The day will come when Socialism rules the world."leftisthebest"the Day will come when I turn your head into Swiss-Cheese too.
If Hitler would have won, my white children would be first-class citizens instead of tax-slaves for the communo-diversity complex.
Post a Comment