Monday, May 21, 2012

NYPD Police Sergeant Lesly Charles caught on tape in vulgar tirade (VIDEO)



WATCH: NYPD Sgt.'s filthy tirade captured in shocking cellphone video
By KIRSTAN CONLEY

A uniformed NYPD sergeant was caught on video unleashing a vulgar tirade against a group of Brooklyn men — threatening them with his gun even while condoning their criminal behavior, The Post has learned.

Sgt. Lesly Charles even indicated that some criminal activity is apparently OK on his beat — as long as he’s paid proper respect.

“You guys are hustling or whatever, I ain’t got no problem with that. Listen . . . do your thing,” Charles barked during the April 28 diatribe, which is now being investigated by the city’s Civilian Complaint Review Board. “But when I come around and I speak, you f--king listen. Tell your boys.”

The surly sergeant apparently was angry over a car that was illegally parked on Ditmas Avenue in the Kensington section.

His rant against the men was recorded on a 20-minute cellphone video obtained exclusively by The Post.

The footage includes Charles berating a young man in the roadway near a silver BMW, telling him: “This is my street. All right? If you got to play tough, that’s your problem . . . I do whatever the f--k I want.”

A short time later, Charles followed the group into the nearby No. 1 Chinese Food restaurant, flanked by two plainclothes cops.

“I have the long d--k. You don’t,” the cop bragged.

“Your pretty face — I like it very much. My d--k will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t f--k with me. All right?”

After the target of his tirade insisted, “I didn’t do anything,” Charles retorted, “Listen to me. When you see me, you look the other way. Tell your boys, I don’t f--k around. All right?”

“I’ll take my gun and put it up your a-- and then I’ll call your mother afterwards. You understand that?”

For good measure, the sergeant added: “And I’ll put your s--t in your own mouth.”

Charles added, “I’m here every f--king day. I don’t go home. I have no life. No kids. I do what I do.’’

The 21-year-old man who shot the video — and provided it to The Post on the condition of anonymity — was arrested that night and charged with disorderly conduct, which court records show was for ignoring the cops’ orders to leave.

Police sources said he has been arrested more than 20 times, including for petit larceny and weapons and pot possession.

An NYPD spokeswoman said the department is investigating the incident.

The man’s lawyer, David Zelman, said it was troubling that “there were other cops by [Charles’] side, and they seemed to take it in stride.”

Charles, reached at home yesterday, said, “I’m just doing God’s work. You know I can’t comment . . . Have a blessed day.”

A source close to the sergeant said that in the past, “all efforts at civility failed’’ in dealing with the men. They are known to loiter and play loud music, prompting complaints from local businesses, law-enforcement sources said.

“The sergeant was trying to get the message across in a way they could understand,’’ the source said.

Additional reporting by Reuven Fenton

k.conley@nypost.com

30 comments:

Avid Reader said...

I think you need to update the video - you linked to the burr head in the wash machine!

Avid Reader said...

No sooner asked for then done!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh.... I was sooooo offended by this. How dare that policeman tell those young citizens how to behave out there. Wake the fuck up people! It's a dirty job. Cops speak to shitheads the only way they seem to understand.

Anonymous said...

Don't see any problem with the way the Sgt. handled the situation. These are not choir boys, sometimes you have to get your point accross very firmly,,

Anonymous said...

The fuck is the problem here?

Why we fuckin wastin time on these

punk ass bitches? Lets ride the fuck out and go get a sammich...

Oh...and I catch you on MY street Im

beatin your fuckin ass!.....



Liberal Translation:
Gee sir,we would really appreciate it if you could,if you have time,please go move your car to a better spot other than where it is now please? Thank you SO much and have a great day..


CLUE UP MOTHERFUCKERS.....
This isnt Bed Bath and Beyond. I dont give FUCK ONE if I hurt your feelings. ALL I care about is getting paid and goin home. Got it?

Anonymous said...

Who cares he is just communicating in a language these scum bags understand. I just hope he is getting bilingual (Ebonics) pay.

Anonymous said...

These patrons of the eatery were Bensonhurst Dagos! I am sure they have been talked to worse by the wise guys.

Anonymous said...

"“I have the long d--k. You don’t,” the cop bragged.

“Your pretty face — I like it very much. My d--k will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t f--k with me. All right?”"

The missing words are fuck and dick. Now you know.

Anonymous said...

Thug Trayvon on video:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/newly-discovered-video-previously-scrubbed-from-youtube-shows-trayvon-martin-participating-in-local-fight-club/

Anonymous said...

Stupid white liberals are offended with the way you have to deal with these monsters. If you show weakness to a street thug, he will become bold because in his mind you are a bitch and bitches get beat. They are opportunistic jackals and only respect heavy handedness. Get with the program, dopes.

Anonymous said...

That is Sgt. Honey Badger, bitches! Sgt. Honey Badger don't care!

Out of the car Motherfucker!!! said...

Welcome to the real world of dealing with the shitheads of the world!!! Talk to these fuckheads like they talk to you!!! Then kick the shit out of em and talke em to jail.

Anonymous said...

there goes that religion BS again..

Anonymous said...

Seems to Me He was speaking fluent cleak Niggerese, Whats the problem?

Anonymous said...

THIS GUY IS A PANIC, THOUGHYT IT WAS A CHRIS ROCK ROUTINE,

Anonymous said...

Typical Affirmative Action Supervisor, NO Class. Thinks he's a tough guy with his gun and badge. A big, foul - mouthed street Nigro. Great example to the younger Troops Saaaaaage. Go eat a Watermelon and Vote for obama.

Anonymous said...

the Sarge = Nigger with a Badge

Mark12A said...

He should've taken the cell phone recording the video and shoved it up the guy's ass.

Anonymous said...

Thug Trayvon on video:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/newly-discovered-video-previously-scrubbed-from-youtube-shows-trayvon-martin-participating-in-local-fight-club/

May 21, 2012 12:10 PM

Youtube removed it.

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up to that. Some people can't comprehend "Sir, you need to move please." or "Excuse me ma'am, I need you to lower the volume. Thank you."
This country is going downhill as people get softer and softer.

Eddie Murphy said...

I'm your worst nightmare; a nigger with a badge!

Anonymous said...

Only ONE reason!

Two would hook the car and giggle their asses off when they heard the call.......

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! EBONICS PAY!!

Anonymous said...

Chief hillbilly walrus whale ass sucks the pickle and licks Mangina....

Anonymous said...

And the problem is?????

Anonymous said...

He's like Dr. Doolittle. He talks to the animals in their language.

Anonymous said...

+1!

Anonymous said...

That about sums it up got to speak in terms they will understand..

Funny thing I never learned liberal.

Must be like trying to under stand Chinese. 17 dialects and nobody knows them all.

Anonymous said...

Whoops...he must've got his shtick from Beverly Hills cop....now former Sgt. Luscious Lesly Charles.

I Voted For Obama said...

Sgt. Lesly Charles voted for Obama, then told him that he had a pretty face and that he liked it very much.