Wednesday, May 23, 2012

McGhetto News: White Denver woman describes attack in McDonald’s drive-thru after telling female black litterbug to clean it up

"I knows no white bitch ain't going be tellin no Nigga bitch she can't bes throwing no garbage out her car window! NO NO NO LAWDY BE!"

A Denver woman said she was savagely attacked in the drive-through of a McDonald's after she scolded a black woman for throwing trash on the ground.

The woman, who identified herself only as Shannon, told local station KUSA on Tuesday that the May 9 attack started after she spotted an African American woman toss garbage out of her car window.

"All I said was that it wasn't cool," Shannon said.

The two got in an argument, and moments later, Shannon said two women jumped out of the litterbug's car and attacked her through her driver-side window.

"She was right in my window just punching me in my face, pulling my hair," she told KUSA.

"She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was going to bite them off, actually."

Shannon said a man appeared and tossed a soft drink at her.

"He said, 'This is for you, you white bitch. This is a grape soda,'" Shannon told the station. "And then they took off."

Cops received several calls about the fight and told KUSA on Tuesday that they were still investigating it.

A security camera posted at the drive-through didn't record the fight.

Pictures Shannon gave to KUSA showed her with bruises on her neck and cuts on her fingers.

Shannon told police the attackers were driving a light-blue Cadillac with dealer plates.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that NATO over , back to the real story of the beasts. Why be one.

BTW, why can't this shit happen to me. Nothing a .357 snub couldn't handle.

Mt Greenwood Hillbilly said...

After the baby in the washing machine, everything else seems so mundane.

Anonymous said...

Sheeeeeit. (golly)

LaQueresha dun was dissed by Whitie. I means, MacDonalds has to be pickin up her shit as dah hooptie has to be lookin' good fo' when she dun's be by Taniqua's crib.

I'm not sure about the Grape Pop though. I've never seen it at any MacDonalds around here.

Sheeeeeeit. (golly)

Anonymous said...

And this is surprising?

Anonymous said...

She was right in my window just punching me in my face, pulling my hair," she told KUSA.


That is when you tightly grab Dutchess's arm and floor the gas pedal, regardless of whether or not there's a vehicle in front of you.

Take the bitch for a drag as long as you can hang onto her, or better yet, find the nearest fixed object (a brick wall is best) to crush this animal between it and your vehicle.

Drive off and call 911 saying you had to leave the area for fear of losing your life ahd you waited on scene. Stick to the story that the action you took was the only one feasible to come out of the situation alive.

If still alive when my ambo gets on scene, I'll be sure to do everything possible ;-)to provide the best medical attention the wildebeest deserves.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

A nigger throwing garbage out the window of a car is not littering. That is landscaping!!!

Anonymous said...

chimping out on whitey> what else is new?

Anonymous said...

Man there must be a whole lotta Black Irish out there.

Anonymous said...

Concealed Carry. Super Size that please.

Anonymous said...

Shitheads that need a punch that takes out some teeth..

Anonymous said...

I see them throwing stuff out the window all the time. So many times I've wanted to say something. Guess I'd better not.I'm too old and white to fight.

Anonymous said...

Laughin me Irish cracker white arse off!!!!!! :-) That was a grand!!

Anonymous said...

Nigga beez makin a big sacrifice when he gibs up de grape drank!!

Anonymous said...

And what did we learn from this, Shannon?

Anonymous said...

Fucking nigger cunts think that just because they are black that the rules normal people live by don't apply to them.

Nigger tumble weeds said...

Typical nigger behavior! Mac Donald's bags blowing around are just nigger tumble weeds!!!

Anonymous said...

Never piss off a hungry silverback gorilla! If one starts chimping out you know others will join in.

Anonymous said...

This is why every time I'm in a nigger neighborhood I throw as much trash out of my car as possible.

Anonymous said...

As the old saying goes, why be one if you can't act like one.

Anonymous said...

How odd....Duchess in a Cadillac, littering and getting into a fight at MACK Donalds!!!

I Voted For Obama said...

Never try to correct an Obama voter. They know it all.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this black woman will me charged with a hate crime?
"This is for you white bitch" sounds racist to me. Where are the marchs and preachers crying out?
*chrip* *chirp* *chirp*

Anonymous said...

They destroy everything they come into contact with. A cancer to civilzation.

Anonymous said...

this cant be a hate crime. Only white folks can commit hate crimes you silly geese !

Anonymous said...

"She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was going to bite them off, actually."

This is actually very common:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2245113/Boozy-celeb-chimp-killed-after-eating-ladys-hands.html

Out of the car Motherfucker!!! said...

Denver is just Shitcago with the Rockies!!!Over run with niggers!
A nigger cunt driving a blue Cadillac w dealer plates??? How many of those do think are on the street??? Get with the fucking program Denver PD. Also keep away from NIGdonalds, that's where the niggers eat!!!!

Anonymous said...

Colorado has shall issue CCW.But you cannot carry in Denver or Denver County.

Anonymous said...

Check the EBT card used for the purchase... find the she thugs who did the assault that way.

I am sure the drive thru camera caught the plates (temp tags) on the car at some point from order mic to pick up. Find the hoes and put them in a cage!

That was shocking. Blacks under normal circumstances hate to waste good grape soda.