Friday, May 18, 2012

From the E-Mail A new Chicago Bloodshed T-Shirt now available!


Hello Shaved,

Since crime is through the roof here in Chicago, I thought it was about time for a new Chicago flag.

The four symbols represent what is most likely going to happen to citizen or tourist visiting Chicago.

1) be a victim of a shooting
2) be a victim of a stabbing
3) be a victim of a robbery
4) or just be. Murdered

Everyone knows murders are up 56% and that Chicago is on its way to becoming the next Detroit.

This is the first run of t shirts and they can be purchased via pay pal only at this time from the email:

www.bloodshedcity@yahoo.com

for $12 bucks or 2 for $20.

Mr. Shaved, as a fellow brother I am asking for your help to please spread the word on this great new t shirt.

I hope to get more products as well.

Thank you for your time.

Thank's again

Bloodshed

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get rid of one of the guns. Put in a visited by Chalky outline.

Anonymous said...

Get rid of one of the guns. Put in a visited by Chalky outline.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Chalky needs the respect he deserves.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt, just ordered 2. Wish I had a patch to put on my uniform for this NATO bullshit!

Forever in blue jeans said...

How bout colors other than white?
And numbers and dates on back.

Save some 2X for me to fit over the vest on raids I'll. pay the extra and I have friends.

Anonymous said...

YOU TUBE:


WILLOW GULCH SCUMBAG

FUNNY CARTOON

no room for nigger said...

Don't go Detroilet on us Chimpcongo.

Anonymous said...

put the guy in a hoodie

Anonymous said...

I agree, change the last gun to chalkey and I'm in for a few.

Anonymous said...

I need two
Do you think the Rahm and McMuff get to wear them the same day?

I Voted For Obama said...

Obama doesn't want any but thank you anyway.

Anonymous said...

1 for 12
2 for 20
3 for 24
4 for 24
5 for 20
6 for 12
If it's free, it's for me!

Mississippi Madman said...

FUCK OBAMA!


PASS CONCEALED CARRY FOR ILLINOIS.

OR SURRENDER TO THE NIGGER.

Your choice.

Anonymous said...

Make it into a patch and put chalkey at the end. Will order 20 to start.

Mt Greenwood Hillbilly said...

Bring back Chalkie!