Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chicago City Clerk Susana Mendoza offers prizes when you buy your overpriced Chicago vehicle sticker online


City Clerk Susana Mendoza is hoping the lure of free restaurant meals, baseball tickets and other prizes will convince Chicago motorists to purchase their city vehicle stickers online to save her office time and money.

Last year, Mendoza offered, “Lunch with the Clerk” to 10 motorists who purchased city stickers online along with their invited guests. The lunch was donated by E.A.T.T. Restaurant, which is owned by the Rosebud chain.

Still, only 200,000 of the 1.3 million city stickers sold last year were purchased online. This year, sticker sales started four weeks earlier than normal, but only 103,000 stickers have been sold online.

Now, Mendoza is upping the ante with help from a closet-full of prizes donated by local businesses.

Motorists who purchase their stickers on the Internet and choose to enter the contest will be eligible for: a two-night stay at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza; a $100 gift certificate to Petterino’s Restaurant and two tickets to the Goodman Theater production of Crowns; a $100 gift certificate to Rockit Bar and Grill; a $50 gift certificate to Dick’s Last Resort and two tickets to a Shoreline Architecture Cruise and two tickets to a Chicago Fire soccer game. Other prizes include a “behind-the-scenes” tour of City Hall, followed by lunch with five winners at Rosebud; a $100 gift certificate at Shambles Bar and Grill; two tickets to the Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies; four tickets to a White Sox game in August along with an “autographed team item” and a miniature replica of a Bears helmet signed by defensive end Julius Peppers.

Kristine Williams, a spokesperson for Mendoza, said the clerk is hoping the lure of prizes will entice motorists to purchase their stickers online by the July 15 deadline.

“When people mail in their sticker order, it takes a long time to process. It could take a few weeks at least. If they order online, it’s very fast. We’re mailing them within three or four days,” she said.

After an increase tied to Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s first budget, stickers now cost $85 for small passenger vehicles, $135 for large ones, $200 for trucks and $30 for senior citizens.

Annual residential parking stickers cost $25 for residents of designated zones.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm the lucky winner, I want to stick my fat cock, balls-deep, into little Suzzie's asspipe, bust a healthy-sized nut and then wipe my cock clean in her hair.

Oh yeah, I also want my city sticker for free.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

I make my own sticker ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Aldo Raine for Mayor.

Anonymous said...

Mendoza, is she a Latina? Just checkin.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she says steeker

Anonymous said...

I am charged a fee to use my VISA online. Do you think I want my credit card info anywhere in City Hall's grumby hands?

I Voted For Obama said...

This makes me wish that I owned a car.

Anonymous said...

A roll in the hay with Mendoza would cause a lot of motorists to purchase online.

Anonymous said...

If I win, I want a box lunch. Suzzies box.

Aldo Raine

Anonymous said...

Even if she is looney, I want a massage and happy ending from Susana. That's all she is good for.

Anonymous said...

For that kinda $$ Susana should be giving out free pussy.
BTW does anyone else get wood when the "Coupon Suzie" commercial airs?

Anonymous said...

It's a must every nigger get a reward or something free for things that you must do! Get kids to school on first day, feed the nigglets, get city sticker and so on!

Anonymous said...

If I win the 2 night stay, Ms Mendoza must accompany me.
Bazinga!

Anonymous said...

I just want to grudge fuck her for breaking her campaign promise to lower sticker prices. Hot Latinas!!!! Muy caliente. Chupa me, beetch.

Anonymous said...

i bed shes got a hairy taco pussy.
yum yum

Anonymous said...

Id fuck the shit out of coupon suzy! niiiice sweater puppies!!

Anonymous said...

thought the city was broke wheres the $ coming from for all this? hmmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

There is no extra charge for using a credit card, already did it and received my sticker 2 weeks ago.

This is very fast service.

Susana is actually making those people work!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!$200 FUCKING dollars for a pickup the next time i see here im going to give her a Angry Dragon and finish with a HOT CARL right on her mexican ass.Fuck this when every free loathing nigger buys one I will.F U C K Y O U.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to bang Susana but i think she plays for the other team.

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.

SpankDaddy said...

I have seen Ms. Mendoza in person and I can guarantee you that she is one fine example of politicing SpankDaddy material.