Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Hot Nurse Gina Ferguson donates one of her kidneys to her dad! And Gina if I may donate my organ to you...let me know!!!


Heart transplant nurse donates kidney to her dad
As the heart transplant coordinator at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, nurse Gina Ferguson has helped many patients through the trauma of an organ transplant by counseling those waiting for or blessedly receiving the gift of life. So when her 68-year-old dad, who had long grappled with hypertension that destroyed his kidneys, needed an angel, he didn’t have to look far.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in transplants reminds me of Frankenstein.

Anonymous said...

good one shaved.haha.she has some nice tities too.woo-hoo

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to offer Shaved, but I have a feeling that
even if nurse Ferguson were to approve, you would
both likely...come up SHORT!

I Voted For Obama said...

Nice story. Nice looking nursie also.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Henny Penny with jugs.

Anonymous said...

so Shaved you are gonna make a SMALL donation? Is that correct?



Sgt Horsecock
Vice South

Anonymous said...

Bazinga.

SpankDaddy said...

She needs to know that my sessions can be very good in helping heal after those kind of surgeries.