Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dominic Johnson beats a 79 year old man almost to death and robs him of his money... Just another day for a career welfare breeder



A Gresham man was ordered held on $125,000 bail, accused of robbing a 79-year-old man last month and punching him so hard he had to undergo surgery, police said.

In court today, Judge Laura Sullivan set bail at $125,000 for Dominic Johnson, said Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokesman Andy Conklin.

Johnson, 18, of the 7500 block of South Normal Avenue, was charged Tuesday with one felony count of robbery of a senior citizen after he was identified by the victim, police said.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL GHETTOLICOUS NEWS STORY

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUH DICK SAYS......

Aim center mass

Anonymous said...

Lynch the kaffir!

Anonymous said...

I would love to kill this motherfucker.

Anonymous said...

That's not a 300 hairdo that's a five dollar play cousin did that mess but I'm sure he'll get a lot of practice in prison working on that Kraft.

Anonymous said...

Nigs you witness this shit get involved these little nigs are out of control.

Anonymous said...

CONCEALED CARRY WOULD HAVE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM. GET RID OF THE NIGGER LOVER IN THE STATE CAPITOL AND DEMAND CCW ILLINOIS OR VIOLENTLY TAKE BACK THE GOVERNMENT FROM THESE MONEY GRUBBING COCKSUCKERS BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.

THIS HAS TO STOP!

I Voted For Obama said...

Pouty Face voted for Obama, then asked him who was the oldest person in he room.

Anonymous said...

Tales of the TRAYVON!!

Anonymous said...

Hornady Critical Defense to torso.

Anonymous said...

Ghetto fabulous baby.

Anonymous said...

Read "Wrath of the Awakened Saxon", by Rudyard Kipling. RAHOWA, NOW!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that there are so many 60-70 year old blacks who I feel I should address as "sir" or ma'am" because rich or not, I feel they deserve respect since I'm just under 30...but anyone of them under 40 or so I automatically think nigger?

King Kaffir said...

Lookie Here---

I thinks I used to play cards with that boy's daddy. He used to cry like a bitch just like that whenever he lost a hand.

King Kaffir said...

Lookie Here---

I thinks I used to play cards with that boy's daddy. He used to cry like a bitch just like that whenever he lost a hand.

King Kaffir said...

Lawd Hab Mercy---

Where did you find that picture of me from my street-fightin' days?