Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Mega Millions winner so jackpot up to $476 million, officials say


There was no Mega Millions jackpot winner, which means the estimated jackpot will grow to $476 million for a drawing Friday, officials said.

But six 5/5 ticket winners were from Southern California, lottery officials announced Tuesday night. Three others were in Sacramento, Redding and Mill Valley in Northern California.

The Southern California 5/5 tickets were purchased at Surf Liquor in Santa Monica, Stopper Liquor in Placentia, a 7-11 on Archibold Avenue in Corona, Tommy's Tobacco store in Imperial Beach, a Unocal 76 Station on Valley Boulevard in Fontana and an Arco am/pm on University Parkway in San Bernardino.

The numbers drawn earlier Tuesday night were 9, 19, 34, 44, 51 and the Mega number was 24.

Lottery officials had placed the odds of winning Mega Millions at about 1 in 176 million. The retailer who sells the winning ticket will receive a maximum $1-million bonus.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's rigged,

save your money.

Anonymous said...

When I win , I am offering $1mil for the head of Mikhal Muhammed!

I Voted For Obama said...

Tommy Tobacco voted for Obama and still sends him cigarettes.

Anonymous said...

I just missed it.

Aunt Bea

Anonymous said...

If I win, I will buy Folo's and rename it Olof's.

The King of All Crackers said...

It is now a half billion. Now that is fuck you money.

Anonymous said...

500 mil? How much was bought will welfare money? Niggers love the lottery and the spics don't know what the fucks going on their so stupid!! I hope George Zimmerman wins and has all these filthy niggers decapitated!! How cool would that be

Anonymous said...

When I win I will remember you little people.