Sunday, March 25, 2012

I missed a birthday wish but sneaking it in now... Herbert "Herb" Dwight Kelleher (born March 12, 1931) is the co-founder, Chairman Emeritus SWA

Happy 81st Birthday to Herb Kelleher... Founder of Southwest Airlines and truly a great American, businessman and employer to his employees...
I had an opportunity to meet Herb years ago at a travel conference when I was working for a rent-a-car company.... Ask any employee of SWA and they will tell you, one hell of a man!


Some Videos:






6 comments:

I Voted For Obama said...

Herb Kelleher went to the polling place to vote for McCain. When Obama asked him why, Herb told him that McCain was A-1 through A-15 while Obama was C-16 through C-30.

Anonymous said...

Fuck Herb. Nice tits on baby girl in the 3rd spot.

Anonymous said...

I hope he donates generously to this blog it's the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

My neighbor works at SWA, complete retard. I will NEVER fly on that airline.

Anonymous said...

ALL DEMOCRATS ARE COMMUNISTS SAYS:

Herb is a class Act. Good to know he's alive and kicking. Only guy I ever met who could meet a person only once, yet remember their full name over 20 years later. A good Irishman, he loves to tip a Wild Turkey now and then.

Anonymous said...

Herb is an honest businessman:
Obama will see to it that Herb is jailed or killed or taxed without mercy in Obammy's second term!