Monday, March 05, 2012

ILLINOIS CASH DASH PROGRAM - I FOUND OUT I HAD MONEY COMING.... CHECK OUT THIS ILLINOIS STATE TREASURER'S WEBSITE



This website allows you to check and see if any governmental agencies, private agencies or banks owe you or a family member money.
I found out I was owed money from an old deposit I placed with the telephone company. I also found out my mom had the contents from an old safety deposit box waiting for her to claim....
This is an official State of Illinois website. Your information is secured.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shaved. Found one owed to us.

Anonymous said...

Dan Ruhterford is a fucking rich asshole. You are not gonna be reelected jagoff.

I Voted For Obama said...

Obama will have to stop Dan Rutherford from doing this any more. That money should go to Obama's re-election committee.

Anonymous said...

Fuck! I typed in Rahm Emanuel and it came back that EVERYONE in Chicago somehow owes HIM!

Fucking website...

"This is an official State of Illinois website. Your information is secured."

After I input my name, I just got this weird flashing message noting I was now updated and added into the Terror Watch List on grounds of my requesting money rightfully and legally owed by IL State to be remitted to me!?

I don't get the part about needing to turn in all guns right away to make further searches. The part about the illegals and bangers being exempt form this demand made no sense. Pop ups.

Typical IL bullshit...

Anonymous said...

i got one hundred and ten bucks that im sure will be taxed.

The King of All Crackers said...

Thanks Shaved!

I got money coming.

Anonymous said...

Good luck collecting if it's money of a deceased family member. They require *original* court documents of the estate and a ton of other paperwork. My family had to get a lawyer to collect all the needed paperwork.

It was worth it the first time. The second time we paid the lawyer more than the money we got back. The third time we tried to submit the paperwork ourselves. We never did collect anything the third time.