Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Colored Maryland Parents Forget Their Chitling Age 3, at Chuck E Cheese, Find Out on TV News


CLICKING ON ANY IMAGE WILL DISPLAY THAT IMAGE FULL SIZE - ENLARGE IT

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

The colored welfare parents of a 3-year-old girl had some explaining to do after they forgot their daughter at a Chuck E Cheese and did not realize it until they saw her picture on the evening news.

The girl, named Harmony, was left behind at the theme restaurant in Bel Air, Md., after she attended a large party with her parents. According to a report from the Harford County Sheriff’s Office, both of Harmony’s parents, who share custody, assumed the girl had gone home with other relatives.

A restaurant manager alerted sheriff’s deputies around 8 p.m. that the girl had been left alone after Harmony approached a staff member to say she was thirsty.

Unable to locate the 3-year-old girl’s parents, the deputies asked local news media to put Harmony’s picture on the evening news.

Shortly after Harmony’s picture showed up on the 11 p.m. newscast, multiple phone calls came into the Sheriff’s Office, including calls from the girl’s parents. After police determined that Harmony’s abandonment was inadvertent, Child Protective Services released her to her mother, and no charges are expected to be filed.

Calls to the Harford County Sheriff’s Office from ABC News were not immediately returned.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

She approached staff and said she was thirsty....
Just like a nigger, lookin for a free handout.

Anonymous said...

No charges..lol Only a Niggers mama sow and daddy buck would leave there check, I mean child behind. I guess they wanted time 2 get the crack smoked and have monkey sex.

Anonymous said...

LMAO Detective shavedlongcock, you crack me up with these stories..."Colored Maryland parents forget their chitling" you sure have a way with words! LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Niggers are 15% of the population and responsible for 85% of all the bullshit that happens.

I Voted For Obama said...

Harmony will vote for Obama in November.

Anonymous said...

This is nothing unusual! Ask any staff at any Chuckie Cheeses, how many times this happens. I remember answering numerous calls to the Chuckee Cheeses in my district about children left unattended.

Anonymous said...

Calls to the Hartford County Sheriffs Office from ABC News were not immediately returned.

Of course not, everyone there was laughing so hard they could not hear the phone ringing.

Anonymous said...

if i had an ugly little nigger i wouldn't want it either.

Anonymous said...

Ma and Pa negro got turned on waching the giant rat dance and had to rush back to their section 8 home to Rat Fuck

Anonymous said...

You sees, I be needin to go get me some hot cheetohs and orange Fanta and moutha fuckin CHUCK E CHEESE dont have dat shit. So i be fixin to leave back to da crib when I tells Boo to go get Shorty...sees what I be sayin? Den I goes to my aunties crib over by the hood to get me some fine ass babby-q and some weed...But shit I forgot the lil one..you know what I mean!

Mark12A said...

Suprised some other mamma didn't pick her up for her own litter. Could have put in for extra welfare.

Anonymous said...

No charges WTF

Anonymous said...

OH shit the lil gurl look like tamika, damm wat she doing theres...man i tolds her to get my smokes and get in the motfucken car...she aint got no time to be on TV...get yo ass home gurl before you gets a whoopen...I gots to go doose my hairs...SHITTTTT!!!

Anonymous said...

OH shit the lil gurl look like tamika, damm wat she doing theres...man i tolds her to get my smokes and get in the motfucken car...she aint got no time to be on TV...get yo ass home gurl before you gets a whoopen...I gots to go doose my hairs...SHITTTTT!!!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't surprise me. Niggers count: "one, two, three, another one, another one..." They simply do not know how many nigglets are in their broods.

Anonymous said...

Here's what happened:
one,... two,... free,.. fo, .... wut da fuc come atfta fo n' shit?