Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bank in Franklin Park grocery robbed - FBI seek the "Fat Albert" robber


The FBI is looking for man who robbed a bank inside a Jewel-Osco in west suburban Franklin Park Saturday.

The robber, a "stocky" man in his mid 30s to 40s, was wearing a black coat and hat during the robbery of the TCF Bank branch, 10203 W. Grand Ave., the FBI said.

The robber stands 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet 1 inch tall, according to the FBI.

Anyone with information should contact the FBI, at (312) 421-6700.

11 comments:

avoid the groid said...

"Hey Hey Hey gibs me dat monee!"

Rastus Mooncricket bankrobber at large

Anonymous said...

Something tells me that this lowland silverback has his cave in Chicago. Now correct me if I am wrong!!!

NEIL BERGSTEIN said...

I remember when Grand & Manheim was a safe area; you know, when all those Mob joints were just south of there...

Anonymous said...

Man, if that guy's only in his 30's or 40's, he is surely doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

Says man, while I bees in dis mutha fucka hit me ups wit some dat fine ass babby-q from behind da counter!

I Voted For Obama said...

Fat Albert voted for Obama.

Clancy said...

I suspect a stake out of the local Rib Joints will get results.

Mark12A said...

The guy ran from the scene, and collapsed when he vapor-locked. CPD officers tried valiantly to revive him, but he succumbed...

At least, that's how I'd write it.

Anonymous said...

The guy ran from the scene, and collapsed when he vapor-locked. CPD officers tried valiantly to revive him, but he succumbed...

At least, that's how I'd write it.

March 6, 2012 2:43 PM

Naawwwww get a dieing decleration too and clear a bunch of shit..

Anonymous said...

"Hey bee man ba..lebits playbe some basket b ball ba man ba!"

Mush Mouth

Anonymous said...

I bet his first name is melvin