Saturday, March 31, 2012

3 winning Mega Millions tickets, and one was sold in Illinois


ONE OF THE WINNING TICKETS WAS SOLD IN THE CITY OF RED BUD, ILLINOIS

Lottery ticket-holders in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland each selected the winning numbers for the world record-breaking $640 million Mega Millions jackpot, lottery officials said early Saturday.

Illinois’ winning ticket was sold in the small town of Red Bud, near St. Louis, and the winner used a quick pick to select the numbers, Illinois Lottery spokesman Mike Lang said. The Maryland Lottery said it sold a winning ticket at a retail store in Baltimore County.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL NEWS STORY

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope none of the winners are shines.

Anonymous said...

My dreams of lighting cigars with c notes is over. The dream of endowing the Zimmerman defense fund a million dollars is over. The day I can buy all the advertising for two weeks on 102.7 and 107.5 explaining to black people that the Jackson Family is a crime family and really hates black people is over. I get my butt back to work as that is what I do.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Ghetto Lottery. It would not last long.

Anonymous said...

If the numbers are picked in Illinois its fixed.

I Voted For Obama said...

Red Bud voted for Obama.

Mark12A said...

If they are shines, I wonder if they'll still collect welfare?

Anonymous said...

Red Bud 98.71% White

I hope the winner is a White Republican.

Anonymous said...

Sadly i have read about 2 whites on food stamps who hit the lotto but still on stamps.should be shot!!!

Chaz McGibbons said...

If I won I'd bring slavery back and killing beaners just a traffic citation

Anonymous said...

She looked white. I believe she was a spic from Michigan