Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Sad Story For Everybody Involved - Mother of boy, 13, killed by cop in wreck tells judge she misses son



Three weeks after he was killed in a hit-and-run crash involving a drunken Chicago Police officer, Trenton Booker’s mother sadly glimpsed the empty chair that the always smiling 13-year-old was supposed to sit in for his eighth grade graduation.

“Instead of me being able to take pictures like the other parents I stared at the chair he would have sat in, which was covered with his class T-shirt,” Barbara Norman said at Wednesday’s sentencing hearing for Richard Bolling, the veteran narcotics cop convicted in the deadly May 22, 2009, collision.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will cry all the way to the Bank and Cadillac Dealer!

Chaz McGibbons said...

One less fuckin nigger on the streets is fine with me...RIP Pookie! Lmao

WestPacWillie said...

This shit is bad for everyone....

Anonymous said...

Of course momma and son don't have the same last name...He was probably on the Honor Roll also.

Anonymous said...

Of course mama wont be held accountable after her lil 13 y/o mutt was out riding his bike far from home after 1:00 am when he was hit by a car.

Anonymous said...

She cares now cuz there is going to be a big cash payout! watch these nigs start tossing their kids under peoples cars late at night to cash in

Anonymous said...

The best part the news had his daddy on lastnight HOW THE FUCK THEY FOUND HIM ,OH THATS RIGHT HE FILED A LAW SUIT MONEY MONEY MONEY hope the state takes all his child support out before he gets the check! Baby daddy wont like that, it my money , get me my money u cant take no money those an't my kids (oh shit did I say that) them be mine I be the baby daddy

Anonymous said...

oh judge i misses my baby so's mush, whats his name ment sooo mutch toes me NOW WHERES THE CHECK

Anonymous said...

ALLEGED drunken policeman,!!

I Voted For Obama said...

Sad story, but lighter sleeping habits would have kept this young man in the house at 1 am.

Anonymous said...

I misses my check..I mean my baby..lol

Anonymous said...

Lol. Bet that the practical joker was a real hoot to hang with too (not).

The off duty copy should have known better to not drink and drive. He did and now must pay the price for his actions. Hell, he probably could have called one of his on duty friends and had them drop him off at his residence and nothing would have been said. Instead he hit a 13 yr old out riding around at 0100 on a bike probably with no lights. Glad that the cop was off duty so that the sow can't sue Chicago and win the ghetto lottery.

Anonymous said...

1am! Doesn't anybody give a damn about that?!?

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with u sick mother fuckers. Get a fucking life. A boy died....black or white.