Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Man living in storage locker found dead.... Who was the high bidder on Storage Wars for this storage locker????

San Bernardino, CA - A 62-year-old man who had been living out of a storage unit in San Bernardino was found dead inside the facility Monday afternoon, police said.

The manager of mini-warehouse complex hadn't seen the man for several days and entered the unit about 2 p.m. through a partially opened door, San Bernardino Police Lt. David Harp said.

"There's nothing suspicious. We think it was medical issues. There was no trauma on the body and we're just conducting what we call a death investigation," Harp said.

City ordinances prohibit residing in structures without adequate plumbing or electricity "but it does happen," Harp said.

It's probably all he could afford," he said.

An autopsy was planned, he said. The man's identity was not released.

_________________________________

WHO DOESN'T LOVE BRANDI?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to stick my tongue in Brandis ass and yell YUUUUUUUP like Dave Hester

Ez-E said...

Hopefully it was that Barry Weis fuck. Jew bastard's about as funny as a heart attack.

Segue...I'd love to throw my cock between Brandi's fatass titties and pump away until I blasted a huge load of population yogurt all over those funbags. And it wouldn't be beneath me to do this in a storage locker.

Anonymous said...

That's the wow factor. Yuuuup!!!!!!!!

Chuck said...

yuupppp, Shaver 15 years ago or so I had a brief sexual fling with a girl who was livibg with her ex husband in Archer Heights, they moved in with an old Mexican guy that was getting social security, they beat him to death and cut his body up and left it in a storage locker in Palatine,and collected his payments for a few years, it still gives me the hebby jeebies to this day

Cowboy Tim said...

I'll give a buck two-eighty.

Cowboy Tim said...

"... through a partially opened door."

What the fuck does that mean?

Anonymous said...

UNCLE MORTY! So that's where we left him.........

Anonymous said...

I would love to pound that blonde broads mouth,ass and golden pussy. That husband of hers is a fag.

I Voted For Obama said...

The very hot Brandi voted for Obama.

Anonymous said...

those tits on Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditch the store and call playboy

Anonymous said...

brandi supposedly did some stripping back in the day.

Anonymous said...

No doubt Brandi's husband, Jarrod, is a total douche bag and an ugly mother-fucker to boot. It defies logic why suck a good looking woman is attracted to such a total tool. The only thing I can figure is that he got a shaved long coc... Never mind.

Anonymous said...

I'd chew on those titties until they were raw.

Anonymous said...

No doubt Brandi's husband, Jarrod, is a total douche bag and an ugly mother-fucker to boot. It defies logic why suck a good looking woman is attracted to such a total tool. The only thing, I can figure is that he got a shaved long coc... Never mind.

February 21, 2012 6:59 PM

Come on Homie, she really isn't that good looking. Let's be honest, she is cute but them titties raise her up quite a few notches. Everytime I see those titties I want to snap one off. God Damn I love sucking on TITTIES........FFFFUUUCCCKKKK

Anonymous said...

I heard Barry Weis sold Brandi to that fagg Jarroed.. That makes more sense than Her being attracted to the little queer farret faced bastard

Anonymous said...

TIT FUCK MATERIAL!

Anonymous said...

Nice titty fuck tits.

Anonymous said...

Titty City!