Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Colored man charged after striking Chicago police officer, man and 2 squad cars on South Side


A 35-year-old man was charged with misdemeanor DUI after he struck a police officer, another person and two squad cars this morning 600 West 67th Street in Englewood. Darryl J. Parker of the 8900 block of South Archdale in Michigan was charged with two counts of misdemeanor DUI, possession of cannabis, open liquor in a vehicle, no insurance, failure to keep in lanes, failure to reduce speed and damage to city property, police said.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY FROM THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he was in my cab, this would have been avoided.

Wolley Cab Agarkor #2512

I Voted For Obama said...

Darryl J. Parker voted for Obama, then told him that they know how to party in Michigan.

Anonymous said...

Agarkar can have him, I would not stop for such filth.


Flash Cab Abdi #5326

Clancy said...

I suspect Negro involvement

Cowboy Tim said...

A colored man. My goodness.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Agarkar can have him, I would not stop for such filth.


Flash Cab Abdi #5326

February 15, 2012 8:02 AM
*********************
That, my friend is why I make more of the money than you, I have many customers.

Wolley Cab Agarkor #2512

Anonymous said...

This scum bag used a FAKE name! His real name is Dustin Robertson. This is the exact reason I don't allow my son around negro filth like this!